A Glock 23 handgun with a grip customization and rail-mounted Insight M6 Tactical Illuminator with Laser Sight.
- HMS Dagger (G23), a British Royal Navy Weapon class destroyer vessel scrapped prior to completion
- Junkers G-23, a 1930 German three-engine, low-wing monoplane nine-passenger aircraft
- PRR G23, an American PRR 4-6-0 steam locomotive
and also :
- a Compact fluorescent lamp Bipin socket designation
‘ a slightly different fluorescent lamp Bipin socket from German company Paulmann
- the Glock 23 handgun
- Other degenerative diseases of basal ganglia ICD-10 code
- “Frankenstein” Honda engine made by combining the F23 engine block with the H22 head. The primary reason for doing this is to replace the fiber reinforced aluminum alloy cylinder sleeves with iron sleeves. The F23 and H22 engine blocks are otherwise almost identical.