Blend the profile of a low-drag match bullet with a traditional hunting projectile design and you’re ready to take on almost anything that walks on four legs. Federal Premium® Berger® Hybrid Hunter bullet weights have been fine-tuned to provide exceptional accuracy through factory rifles. Ballistic coefficients exceed those of comparable designs thanks to a hybrid nose design that combines tangent and secant ogive features. The bullets are loaded with our finest nickel-plated brass, Gold Medal® primers and specially formulated propellant for the best consistency and reliability.
- Hybrid tangent-secant ogive bullet design
- High ballistic coefficient
- Superior accuracy across a wide range of factory firearms
- Lethal and reliable terminal performance on medium and big game
- Loaded to tight specifications with Gold Medal primers, nickel-plated brass and specialized propellant
- A portion of the proceeds of each sale of this product go directly to the conservation effort of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF)